Fasting day 24 Nov 15 2008 183 lbs.

I'm gaining weight? How is it possible? Maybe I'm eating too much rich food. I will try to eat large quantities of lean healthy food from now on on eat days.

I really really want to break the 180 pound barrier. Must say though, that I feel pretty good today and i think I look lean. I still haven't cheated since I began ADF, BTW.

Cooking-wise I made some vegetable soup. My kid likes soups. I also made those chicken "nuggets" again. Let me provide the recipe:

Take one chicken breast half. Cut it on the bias at about 1/4 inch thick starting from the thick end (the top part of the breast). Season each slice with salt pepper and "italian seasoning" (my favorite). Dredge in seasoned flour, then dip in egg then cover with seasoned bread crumbs. Deep fry for a few minutes or so. EAT. These come out pretty good usually. And really not that much more difficult to make than processed kind (provided you have a deep fryer full of oil ready to go, which I do). I like starting with ingredients that I can recognize. Those bagged nuggets scare me a little. They are most likely made from odds and ends that were not pretty enough for another purpose. Hmmm.

No comments: