Fasting day 27 Nov 23 2008 Weight Unknown


So I missed a couple of no-eat days (for the first time). I had to drive to DC for a meeting. It started on an eat day but I drove home on a fast day. But I couldn't not eat while on the road. So then I made even the next day after an eat day. But I picked up the fasting routine after that. Todays fast was pretty good.

I made Moroccan vegetable stew with couscous tonight. Here is what I did.
Saute onions in pressure cooker for 10 min until very soft.
Add one cut up potato, sweet potato, celery, carrots.
Add about 4-5 cups homemade vegetable broth.
Salt pepper, a little tumeric, cinnamon, 2 threads saffron, a little red pepper.
One small can of tomato sauce.
Bring to pressure for 10-15 minutes, release pressure.
Add one cut up zuccini and a can of chick peas (rinsed).
Put lid back on half way and bring to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Serve with couscous.

Will eat this for lunch today.

No comments: