Friday Jan 2 2009 190 lbs

I'm baaaaaaacckkkk. So mid November really threw me off the ADF bandwagon and had trouble getting back on although I tried. Jan 2 I decided to re-start. I had enough food and drink the last month and half to live off of for many fasts.

I had a good fasting day. It felt good to go to bed with an empty stomach if you believe it. Sleep is much more peaceful when you are not digesting food. I had forgotten how it felt. Also waking up after fasting is great. You feel rested and ready to eat something. Your body feels somehow grounded or re-set.

I also packed on about 10 pounds or so and hope to get them off. I was starting to feel my pants get tighter and that light on your feet feeling starting to disappear. OK so I am ready to the next run of ADFing. Let's see how long I can keep going.

Update Jan 3 9 P.M.: Made some good dinner that I have to post....
1. Brown a cut up chicken in P.C.
2. Take out chicken, add diced onion to pot and cook.
3. Add back chicken pieces, 1/2 cup of chicken broth (homemade), chopped celery, carrot, mushroom, one small can tomato sauce, one 16 oz can chopped tomatoes (drained), one half can tomato paste, dried "italian herbs", garlic powder, a little red wine.
4. Bring to pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Release pressure and serve chicken and sauce with cooked ORZO.

This was good stuff.

No comments: