Eating day 4 Oct 7 2008

Breakfast:  Two bowls Wheaties with Rice dream.

Midmorning:  Bagel with cream cheese.

Lunch:  Chicken gyro.

Midafternoon:  Peanuts and crackers.

Dinner:  Mexican chicken breast (same kind of marinade as before except it was boneless breast and cooked on a grill pan), rice and beans, salad.  Margaritas.

I seem to be craving meat more and eating more food at each meal overall.  Not worried about it too much.  I used to be semi-vegetarian eating meat only rarely.  Now I don't try to restrict meat in my diet.  However, like some of the previous ADF bloggers (here and here), that have inspired me to follow this plan, I am finding that I want to make each meal a good one and not waste the eating opportunity on junk.  I hope to do better next eating day and lay off the crackers and peanuts.

No comments: