Fasting day 2 Oct. 2, 2008

Looks like I'm going to make it for the second no eating day.  This is not as hard as I thought it would be although it is not easy either.  There is some effort involved.  Hunger issues do come up but if you keep yourself busy you soon forget about it.  Energy levels not bad and concentration is good perhaps better than when well-fed.

I'm noticing physical changes:  my hair is different, maybe a bit drier and bushier, also my skin feels smooth and is less splotchy.  Stomach is flatter.  I think I'm losing a lot of water weight already which can only be good for blood pressure.  I no longer hear the pulsing sound in my head when I lay on my side in bed.

I heated up the leftovers from last night and made fresh orzo for the troops (wife, son).  Was not too difficult not to eat it.  Smelled good though.

Todays consumption:  Black coffee, water, seltzer, and one 16 oz diet pepsi (which was good and satisfying).  I may included one diet soda on my fasting days for now on.

Looking forward to breakfast...will try to eat as healthy as I can tomorrow and keep the "adult beverages" to a minimum.

No comments: