Fasting day 15 Oct 28 2008-182 lbs.

Looks like my weight came back off. Nice to be back on track. Not much to report today. Will not cook tonight...just heat up some stuff for the fam. It got cold here in NYC today. So that means I was extra cold b/c I'm fasting. Got to remember to bundle up on fasting days. Especially for the office.

One thing about fasting is you tend to think about food and what you will be cooking for the next meal. It is not a "longing" for food like you are starving to death. Just thinking about what you will eat next and trying to decide on a menu. Like food becomes more interesting of something. Its more fun to plan and prepare meals now I guess.

So along those lines I am thinking of cooking a roast chicken with pan ju and vegetables tomorrow. Sounds good right now. If it comes out good I'll take a pic and post it.

Oh yea, yesterday we had meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I cooked the meatloaf in the pressure cooker. It only takes 20 minutes for a 1 pound meatloaf. You just make a meatloaf according to your favorite recipe and put in the PC on an insert to keep it off the bottom Add maybe a 1/2 cup of water and bring to pressure for 20 min and voila its done.

I'm likin' this ADF as a lifestyle or way of eating (WOE) and not just a diet.

No comments: