Eating day 5 Oct 9 2008

Breakfast:  Raisin bagel nothing on it.

Lunch 1:  Eggplant dish from middle eastern place.  Way too oily.  Rice.  Didn't eat all of it.

Lunch 2:  Cucumber avocado roll sushi.

Dinner:  Grilled up some more marinated chicken from last eating day.  Opened a can of fat free refried beans.  Put it all on corn tortillas with some salsa.

Late night snack: 1 bowl wheaties with real milk.

All in all a good eating day.  Didn't feel overstuffed.  Had good energy all day.  Lighter food is good for ADF.  You don't have to eat huge and rich meals on eating days to make up for the fasting days.  Just like its not that big of a deal to fast....its not that big of a deal to eat either.

Some Levi's 501 (preshrunk dark blue) that I bought about a month ago that seemed tight are now fitting well.  I read some internets about people who are really into raw denim.  They buy brand new jeans that have never been treated or washed and wear the heck out of them for months without washing them.  They develop stress marks over time and when they are finally washed they have these nice wear patterns.  I had been washing my jeans after every wear.  So now I will wear these new jeans without washing them at least until they start to smell.  I think this helps them fit your body better..  I like the dark blue look.  Looks like a biker's jeans.

No comments: